Verifacts Services Private Limited (Verifacts) is committed to protecting your personal data/ information and respecting your personal data privacy.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data, information about you:
· Information you provide to us. This is information about you that you provide to us by filling in forms on the website (Site), interacting with the site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up in our publicly facing website page for our newsletter service, make an enquiry about our products and services or log a support ticket.
The information you provide to us is personal data which includes your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business, all data which relates to you personally or with which you can be identified personally.
· Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically when your visit in our website (Site). It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and associated with the browser you use. Through these cookies, information is transmitted to the institution which has placed the cookie on your computer (here, our organisation). Cookies cannot run any programmes on or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our web content more user-friendly and more effective as a whole. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also to indicate where the site requires improvement.
If you are simply visiting our website for information purposes, and not to register or send us any information at all, we shall still collect the following personal data which will be transmitted to our server by your browser.
· IP address
· Date and time of your inquiry
· Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
· Contents of the request (precise page)
· Access status / HTTP status code
· The respective amount of data transmitted
· Website originating the request
· Operating system and its interface
· Language and version of the browser software
· Information we receive from other sources.
This is the information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and so on.
· Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. It is our process and protocol that any personal data, personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than two years.
2. Use of information we collect
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time, to notify you about changes to our services.
To administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
To improve the website content to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
To keep the website safe and secure.
To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant promotional content to you.
We shall use the e-mail address submitted during registration to inform you about important changes, for example to the scope of the offer, or technically significant changes.
The data submitted during registration is processed on the basis of either a contract or your consent. You can revoke your consent. You can do this by sending us an informal message by e-mail. The legality of the data processing already carried out shall remain unaffected by the revocation.
Data collected during the registration is stored by us for as long as you are a registered member on our website thereafter it will be deleted. Legal retention periods shall remain unaffected.
We may share your information with:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them .
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the site.
Third party support services, such as, but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems and hosting data centre.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties as relevant:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
To protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
4. Where we store your personal data
When you contact us by e-mail or via website contact form, we shall store the personal data you submit to us (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, etc.) for purposes of responding to your questions. We shall delete the data connected with this event as soon as its storage is no longer required, or we shall restrict the processing of this data if there are any legal obligations necessitating its storage.
This website uses SSL and/or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential contents, e.g. submitted contents of a form. If the encryption is activated, the data transmitted to us cannot be read by third parties. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address bar of your browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in the browser bar.
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
· Installing a secure firewall;
· Using anti-virus protection software;
· Encrypting data; and
· Carrying out regular back-ups.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the website and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
You can assert the following rights against us regarding your personal data:
· The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information
· The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it
· The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified
· The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it
· The right to restrict the use of your information
· The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes
· The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes)
· The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
· The right to data portability.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than $ 5 in respect of our administrative costs.
If you would like to request the information we hold about you please mail us with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Verifacts recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by Verifacts are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Verifacts hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Verifacts reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.